1. What does this Privacy Notice tell you?
This Privacy Notice tells you how we collect and process the information from which you can be identified directly or indirectly and including any Personal Sensitive Data (“Personal Data”) while you browse www.redesignsports.com as well as when you interact with our different platforms, portals and applications using your Personal Data, including the redesign app.
2. Who is responsible for your Personal Data?
Wondrous Export entity is responsible for protecting your Personal Data and complying with applicable national legislation governing the use of your Personal Data is:
Wondrous Export |Registered Office: 67/1 FF MITTAL MARBLE HOUSE, MANGOLPUR KALAN, DELHI 110083
3. How do you get in touch with the Grievance Officer of ReDesign Sports in India?
Please call customer service at 8901884444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What Personal Data does ReDesign Sports collect and use (Categories of Personal Data)?
These are the categories of Personal Data we collect directly or indirectly from you:
- Identity information – includes: name [first, last, initials], Date of Birth, e-mail address, unique consumer identifier number, nickname, password, social media identifiers and information passed along to us via your Facebook, and gift card codes that are assigned to you. We use it to verify your identity.]
- Contact information - includes: your phone number, shipping and billing address, e-mail address, Messenger ID, social media handle, any other communication channel you have used to contact us for more information. We use it to contact you for different reasons depending on the purposes stated below.
- Location information - includes: your residential location, current log-in location [IP address]. We use it to help you find what you are looking for at your current location.
- Size information - includes: shoe size, clothes size, height, weight, chest, waist, hip, inseam, body shape, heel-toe measurement. We use it to make sure your gear fits.
- Purchase information - includes: your payment information (credit card number), Bank Account details, payment risk profile (provided to us by our payment risk solution), shopping cart (your ordered items), delivery details, shipping and billing address, customer order number, purchase history, transaction ID, and any other information related to your purchase. We use it to complete your order or return or refund on sites and apps, or other selling platforms.
- Behavioural and Profile information- includes: your shopping history, Wishlist items, your browsing behaviour, your browsing preferences, your shopping preferences, in-store interactions, product reviews, social media interactions with us, and any other intelligence we have about you to help us learn you as a consumer better, including “Community information”. We use it to know you better as a consumer, so we can send you marketing messages containing only products and services that we think you might be interested in.
- Social Media information – includes: information obtained through your interaction with us on various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc., including: any social media information that is publicly available such as your social media handles, social media interactions and public postings, your “Likes” and other reactions, your social media connections, your photos that are public, or those you send to us by mentioning us or following our social media posts by using “handles” or “hashtags”. We obtain this information from the social media network (e.g., Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) directly or indirectly through third-party agencies we have agreements with.
- Device information – includes: Information about your device or browser that give us an idea about your browsing behaviour or device usage. Your device information is collected by our app, and your browser information is collected by our cookies, tags, and pixels. This is often required for network security purposes. This includes, but not limited to: IP address, date and time of the visit, how long you remained on our website, the referral URL (if you came to our site via a different site or an advertisement), the pages visited on our site, your browser type, device type, versions, operating system.
- Correspondence – includes: conversation we have when you contact customer service, the emails you write us about our products or services, the complaints you address to us via post, e-mail, fax, or call, notes we prepared on your feedback, call back from our Customer Service to you, and any other communication between you and ReDesign Sports personnel. We record some Customer Service calls for quality assurance purposes.
- Preference information - includes: preferred language, log-in location, Wishlist items, preferred shipping address, browsing preferences, our correspondence with you, your product reviews. We use it to give you convenience when you visit and/or shop on our sites and apps.
5. What does ReDesign Sports do with your Personal Data (Purposes and Processing)?
Your Personal Data is used for the following purposes:
- Site (www.redesignsports.com) operation and app operation
- Domain and network security and user authentication
- Global credential to all redesign platforms – user experience
- Sales of redesign products - online and off-line order
- Payment fraud detection
- Product delivery, return and refund.
- Electronic delivery tracking
- Business operational analytics
- Customer service
- Personalised marketing messages via email (newsletter sign-up) and SMS
- Personalised marketing messages via email (via existing contract) and SMS
- Targeted messages on 3rd-party advertising platforms
- membership administration – where applicable
- Private event registration
- Open event registration
- Product research and development
- Legal obligation - cooperation with law enforcement and regulatory authorities (including courts)
- Collecting your device information on our website using cookies, pixels, tags, and similar technologies (“Cookies Policy”)
- User-generated content (UGC) acquisition from social media
- Push notifications (in-app communication)
Your Personal Data will not be retained for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which the information is collected or used under law except for the data that is required to be kept longer for legal reasons specified by law.
6. How do we secure your Personal Data?
We implement appropriate managerial, technical, operational, physical, and organisational measures as per applicable laws and regulations to address the risks corresponding to our use of your Personal Data, including loss, alteration, or unauthorised access to your Personal Data, and empowering you to exercise your rights. We require our service providers to do the same through contractual agreements. However, you should be aware that any transmission of your Personal Data through the internet is at your own risk. We can only protect your Personal Data when we have it.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Please kindly contact the Grievance Officer (refer point 3 for details) if you wish to exercise your rights under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
- You have the right to make sure we are using the accurate details about you and you may request to review and correct any inaccurate Personal Data we have of you.
- When we use your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us.
- In the event that you withdraw consent given earlier we have no obligation to provide goods or services for which the said information was sought.
- You have the right to raise any discrepancies or grievances with respect to processing of information by contacting our Grievance Officer.
8. Updates and Notification of Updates